Tuesday, December 07, 2004

 
This link's for you, Missy

I haven't forgotten about you, my fans! I have been recording thoughts and observations on random scraps of paper, which will someday soon (hopefully) turn themselves into a real blog entry.

Until that time, I thought I'd give you something tasty to tide you over. My First Canadian Friend Terri, who was with me for three weeks in Malaysia, started a blog. Her last three entries are mini-bio blurbs, on me and two of my closest Malaysian friends. It's always interesting to read what someone has to say about you or people you know (fyi, my code name is Dmag, no secret there). And there are pictures, too. Follow this link to "Meet Mind Minus Meat" to meet one (re)dreadlocked friend and one scarved activist I once called Layla, and to hear what Terri has to say to Ed Norton about me, his protege. NOTE: she just added a blog about our last full day in Malaysia; I haven't blogged it and now have no need to since she did such a great job recording it!

Anyone know anyone in Ghana? Or Albania/Macedonia/Bulgaria/Romania/or Moldova?!

Comments:
hey you how've u been?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?