Thursday, October 14, 2004

 
Warm Fuzzy

past
"i'm missing u'r spirt jilly, missing u'r voice, wishing u'r here but this is how it goes"

present
Turn your lights down lowAnd pull your window curtainsOh let jah moon come shining inInto our life againSaying oh it's been a long long long timeI kept this message for you girlBut it seems I was never on timeStill i wanna get through to you girl on time..on time....I want to give you some loveI want to give you some good good lovingOh I oh I oh...I...I want to give you some good good loving

Turn your light down lowNever try to resist oh noOh let my love come tumbling inInto our life againSayin' oh i Love youAnd I want you to know right nowcause I... ,that I....I want to give you some loveI want to give you some good good lovingOh I Oh I Oh...II want to give you some good good loving


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?