Monday, October 11, 2004

 
The Nerve, The Audacity.
It’s Laughable, actually.

From the Ex-Roommate (who supposedly didn't know his gf was calling me):


Dear Jill,

It was appreciated that you removed our URL from your blog, thank you. [tempted to put it back!]

May I just take a moment of your time please to offer you a thought from a different perspective. [here come the excuses.]

I do believe that complacency here has resulted in people tending to treat their fellow citizens with what amounts to be contempt. (Which is bad right?) When I pointed out for that person to help her I was at the front of the line. I remember it clearly, the person had no inclination
or regard to assist their colleague whatsoever nor for the people in the long cue, surely this is where the focus for discontent should be directed. Yes I clapped to bring this to his attention after he dismissed me, but remember I was the one next in line, please appreciate that my concern was for all the people behind me and all the people in future lines. I knowingly took on the potential reticule from those that might not realize the true intent of my cause. We all try to do our bit, even if it may well be misguided or not appreciated by some. [amazing, the way he falsely remembers and then deludes himself.]

I am not a bad person, actually I am a good person. You must see how I am heavily focused on helping the poor, this is my genuine calling and it is to my own detriment. I was in a very compromised position at that time but despite that please remember that I treated you fairly at all times, never did the wrong thing by you, I gave to you, I gave for you and only showed you good will. I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable at times but I do admit I am human. [incredible. i'm really at a loss for words at this blatant lie. lying to me and cheating me = TREATING ME FAIRLY?!]

It is my birthday today and I was pleased to see the url removed, however a search still brings up my name to your blog and as I am the only Gavin in Asia I would appreciate it if you could substitute my name please.

I think that some wrong information and misunderstands have been cleared now and we can all feel better that it has been addressed and is now water under the bridge.

Thank you
Regards

Gavin

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?