Tuesday, May 11, 2004

 
Look what I can do!



Only, I haven't figured out how to put my own pictures here, so for the time being, I've stolen this photo. (Mine are still accessible at the sidebar!)

This is a picture of Perhentian Island...Friday night I was tempted by an invite to go the following night, but I realized (again) that I'm just not very spontaneous! I have a lot to get done before I leave Friday (balik kampong--the Malay way to say, back to the hometown) and was planning to go when I could mingle it with a research trip to a nearby place in June. So, the white sand beaches and blue, blue water will have to wait. Who wants to join me!?!?

Comments:
Dear Jill,
I am planning to do some diving this summer. Maybe we can go to the perhentian islands together. But gotta try to work around my new work schedule...which can be a bit tough. We shall see!!

Chinese Businessman Friend
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?