Sunday, December 07, 2003

 
December 6, 2003
Potential Christmas Blues TAKEN CARE OF!


I decided to ask my flatmate, Gavin, if he had any suggestions for places to visit over the holidays, since he's been living in the area for several years and has done extensive traveling...and he did what I had hoped--invited me to join him and Shaz in Sabah! Sabah is one of two Malaysian states on the island of Borneo (with Brunei and part of Indonesia making up the rest of the island...ever heard of the "headhunters of Borneo"?! Yep, this is it!). Gavin is going for business and staying at one of his partners' condo right on the beach and will have access to a car. I get to go along and reap the benefits! I asked if Brunei was accessible from the capital city where we'll be staying and he said, "Sure, why not! I want to go too--we'll drive there!" (Then he told me that he and Shaz had driven all the way from Singapore to Cambodia and back--look at a map--that's a long way!) So, I will be going from about December 23rd-January 2nd or 3rd. Yea!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?